Today I thought I’d do something a bit different and share with you all my current beauty wishlist! I love the idea of having a few luxury items in my collection but as a young adult still living with a student budget there’s no way I can reasonably afford them at this point in my life. So, for now, I’ll just be lusting over these pieces until I can afford them one day in the future
1. Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette- I think I’ve wanted this palette since I saw it which was about three years ago. The colours are just perfect for me (I love a pop of blue on the lower lash-line every now and then) and to be honest I don’t really know why I haven’t bought it yet, I think to me it’s just a lot to spend on one thing you know? But it is so so gorgeous and I’m pretty sure one day I’ll bite the bullet!
2. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer- The amount of Youtubers I’ve seen raving about this product is ridiculous. I recently saw Gabriella’s (Velvet Ghost) video where she tested high end makeup and because it looked so flawless on her skin I was sold
3. Mario Badescu Facial Spray- This one isn’t high end but it’s something I’ve been wanting to try for a while as I absolutely love anything with roses in it
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- A couple of years ago everyone was raving about this and I’ve wanted to try it ever since. At the moment I don’t wear powder as I don’t particularly like the matte look anymore and prefer my skin to look healthy, something this powder is known to do
5. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara- I got a mini version of this mascara for Christmas last year and I actually made it last until a month or so ago. It is amazing and one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used so this one is right at the top of my list and I can’t wait to purchase it as a treat to myself one day soon!
6. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel- Another product I’ve been wanting to try for ages is this gorgeous bronzer. I’m obsessed with healthy looking bronzed skin and from what I’ve heard this gives you just that
7. Benefit Hello Happy Foundation- As you all know by now, I love the look of healthy skin. I used to absolutely cake on the heavy foundation when I was at school and looking back it looked awful! Now I just like to wear a thin layer of a natural, breathable foundation on the daily and a slightly heavier but still very natural looking foundation for when I’m going out in the evenings. This ‘Hello Happy’ foundation sounds incredible and just the type of base I love
8. Benefit Precisely My Brow- Another goodie from Benefit is their ever-so-famous brow pencils. I spend about 30 seconds on my brows and currently I use an ELF pencil but this one seems like a next level version. I love a thin tip to get the most natural look and the packaging is gorgeous
9. Pixi Glow Tonic- I think everyone who likes beauty nowadays has heard of this product! I’m super picky about the toners I use as a lot of them are too harsh for my face but this Pixi one sounds amazing and will help me get that ever-glowy skin
10. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick- Charlotte Tilbury is a brand I have always wanted to try and I feel a good place to start is with her gorgeous lipsticks. Pictured is the famous ‘Pillow Talk’ shade but for me I’d have to swatch them all to find my perfect one!
11. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream- After hearing a few girls talk about how nourishing and lovely this cream is it quickly made it onto my beauty wishlist. Of course I would LOVE the rose scent and hydration is always a major key to soft and supple skin
12. Dior Addict Laquer Plump- This lipstick just looks stunning. Dior lipsticks are known to be super luxurious and beautiful and the shade 426 Lovely-D looks like a perfect shade for me
Do you have any makeup items on your wishlist? Have you tried any of the items I’ve listed? Let me know below!
I hope you’re all super well and I’m sending all my love,